In October 1935 the idea of a Bulletin was adopted, and so two years later, The Ark was launched. Its first editor was Dom Ambrose Agius OSB, then of Ealing Priory, later posted to an inner-city parish in Liverpool.
Even during the Second World War The Ark continued to appear, if irregularly, despite Dom Agius’s church in Liverpool being bombed and utterly destroyed.
Since then The Ark has been published three times a year, with a cover price of £2 per copy, although is sent free to members and is distributed as widely as possible, with or without money taken.
The Ark is the main means of communicating the aims of the society.